01874 625358 / 07900 551765
The Retreat, Brecon
1st Floor, Old Post Office,
St Mary Street,
Brecon LD3 7AA
Salon: 01874 625358
Donna: 07900 551 765
How to find us
Entrance is from St Marys street, between Youngs Carpets and The Stove Shop.
The large green doors lead into a courtyard, inside on the left is a green door, come upstairs, reception is the first room on your right.
At the Well Being centre we are three businesses working together, your consultation form is stored securely and only accessible by the individual business whom you obtain services from.
If you arrange treatments with one of the other businesses you will be asked to complete another consultation form.
You can give consent for your consultation from to be shared, but your signature on the photocopied consult form is required.
We collect data on the consultation form to ensure that it is safe to provide you with your treatment. This information is collected to ensure that there is no contra-
Online Booking System
Your booking information is collected and stored on the online booking system when you or ourselves book your appointment. The booking system will record the appointment, which includes information as follows: Service provided and cost charged, includes treatment and products purchased.
You will automatically receive a text and/or email message reminder before your booked appointment. You can opt out of this at any time be letting us know and your records will be updated.
Your consult form is not kept digitally but in paper form only and kept secure.
Third party data processors
Our only third-
We may on occasion need to contact you by phone/ text to discuss your appointment.
We will only do this if we need to re-
We will retain your personal data for a period of at least seven years following the last occasion on which treatment was given. In the case of treatment to minors, records are kept for at least seven years after they reach the age of majority (18).
When taking card payments, we use third party World Pay. The data is not shared with anyone else. We can only visually see the last four digits and expiry date of your card. Receipts are stored securely until annual accounts are completed and then destroyed.
We do not actively send out regular marketing information as we are aware of the amount of marketing people are bombarded with!
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
Some things to be aware of:
1. There is a new system in place for all clients coming for treatments.
2. If you have been shielding and are classed as clinically extremely vulnerable, please wait a little longer before booking. My governing body, The Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) is advising against treatment at the current time.
3. If you have had, or think you have had, Covid 19, you will need to get your Dr's permission for me to treat you. Some of the symptoms/conditions may put you at risk of harm should I treat you and they will have the most up to date information. You may gain their permission verbally but I will require written confirmation from yourself via text or email for my records, giving the name of the doctor and date.
4. If you are classed as being at moderate risk again, please contact your Dr for permission for me to treat you.
5. For clarification of your risk status, please visit the NHS website where it lists some of the conditions that apply. This is for your safety and well-
6. I will contact you within 48 hours, usually the day before, your appointment to ask you questions from the Covid Form I have to complete before every appointment.
7. If you feel unwell prior to your appt, please contact me and we will re-
Please take your temperature on the morning of your appt and if it is raised please contact me and we will defer your appt. A cancellation charge will not be taken in this instance.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
You can manage these small files yourself and learn more about them through "Internet browser cookies -
Purpose: So service is available when you want it and fast, we measure numbers and volumes of visitors. These also help us to understand what visitors want to use and not to use, so we can improve the service you receive and archive what is not used.
Any changes to this Policy made by The Retreat, Brecon will be posted here and will take effect immediately. This policy was last updated on 30th September 2020.
Old Post Office,
St Mary Street,
01874 625358 / 07900 551765
Tuesday to Saturday
Rob is offering private one to one and couples (if from the same household) at the Well Being Centre. Due to restrictions with social distancing, ‘open’ classes are currently on hold, Rob is currently offering online yoga session through Zoom.
Further details can be found on the Yoga page.
Due to the current situation, and advice from our association and insurers the Well Being Centre will be open on reduced hours. This is so that we can ensure our clients health and safety. We do extra cleaning of the therapy rooms and public areas.